Trying to be helpful in a random way. LOL
Some random keyboard shortcuts:
- Windows + D - minimize all windows very quickly to avoid being caught of doing something suspicious/lascivious over the internet.
- Windows + L - lock the keyboard (more useful if you are password-protected)
- CTRL + 1, CTRL + 2, CTRL + 5 - single space, double space, 1.5 space
- CTRL + F10 - restore current window’s size (MS Office)
- CTRL + E - center
- CTRL + H - find and replace
- CTRL + M - insert a tab character (if your tab key is not working lol)
- CTRL + W - an alternative keyboard shortcut for ALT + F4
- CTRL + SHIFT + F8 - select a vertical block of text in a Word document.
- SHIFT + F3 - change from lowercase to UPPERCASE, vice-versa
- SHIFT + F10 - right-click (an MS office keyboard shortcut that is useful when you accidentally cracked your mouse)
- SHIFT + F12 - save as
I hope that most of you don’t know these yet to give me some sense of achievement of having an additional purpose in life.